Not so lazy today.

What to do after Easter day with the family? Go to a Rumspringa show at the 6th Street Warehouse. If you haven't gotten a chance to see these fine fellas, your missing o-u-t.




For as many times that I have been to this spot and hovered over this toilet I deserve a gold star or high five. My monthly work out? maybe.









The only cool thing in the gnarly bathroom.



As soon as I get out of this mess I went over to Andrew concerned and expressed that this could NOT be the only restroom, that the people who lived here couldn't possibly use this thing in the middle of the night for a random piss or early morning pee of the day. That there must be something better, 2 minutes I met the owner of the spot and told him my thoughts. He then filled me in on a secret...


Alas, the secret bathroom that I've dreamed of.










1 babe + 2 babes = 3 babes. Simple equation.




These guys and one chick were cool, rock and roll mannn. I got a surprise random visit from them the next day at my work, small world.







Kevin met me there. This guy blows my brains up, the greatest dude.




Its fun to watch people eat shit while trying to walk by all cool past the band and over the skate ramp.







Im not ever sure what this guys band was called, but it was the best show I've ever seen. He was all over the place, running up the skate ramp, rubbin himself of innocent boys, at one point of the show he just went and sat the bar and got a beer while the band played..I think Im in love.














He kept shedding clothes. Stripper.



Kevin gave me this old pee-wee doll, It is now a fixture among my many other random knick knacks at my house. I love this doll even though I think that it might come alive in the middle of the night and murder me.

2 comments:

belle said...

thanks for mentioning me...the real bathroom hookup, Jocker!

Brent said...

tell that fool that brent 2006 called, he's looking for his glasses and that cardigan. and that haircut.