Sister Nancy.

Went to Cha Cha last night for pattys day. Routine smoke break, look to my right and see Jason Lee posted up in front of Willie Nelson, my automatic reaction was to give him a thumbs up. Some douche bag left him 3 dollars on the table as a tip, he said we could have the money and Bette bought me a beer...which in turn implies Jaosn Lee bought me a beer.

Random thoughts :

I need to stop being so lazy and put the pictures up of San Francisco. San Francisco was crazy fun.

Colby was in town for a night and yesterday she bounced to TOKYO! WOAH. Ron said that there is beer machines on the street. I need to go, I need to travel.

Jeffrey told me that in Japan they have a penis festival, that would be cool. Im not even kidding.. look..





Can you even imagine being there? I could.


I had the day off today but instead I have to work all day alone for 10 hours, hurray?

I would like some breakfast.

No comments: