Jodie Foster, I win!

When i first saw Panic Room I realized two things..1) Jodie Foster is indeed a lesbian and 2) that I want a real life panic room in my future home. Well if I have money to waste and am hooking my house up with all sorts of crazy things, one would be a panic room. You gotta stay safe man.

But then things just changed when my dear friend Max sent this to me, its the best of both worlds! A panic room in the comfort of your own bed.



If I saw my stalker outside my window the first thing I could do is jump in my box. I mean who dosent need protection from a bio-chemical terrorist attack? Know what Im sayin.

Oh sorry one more thing..Its like when you were younger and you'd cover your entire body in your sheets thinking that any limb that was sticking out was going to get chopped off or tickled by whatever was hiding under your bed. Well now you have REAL protection, better than sheets mang.

No comments: