Bread bowls all up in this.

SAN FRANCISCO RULES.

Started the day with breakfast at Joes. My camera is busted in the day light but I still like the way the photos come out, okay.



Then an all day bbq,beer,candy,video game day.







Duncan. I owe you a better quality photo than this.




Molly.




For some dumb reason i forgot to take a picture of the best part of the kitchen. Molly and Duncan took a ton of Duncan's pogs and glued them on a huge piece of paper and framed it. Its the best thing I've seen in a while. I might have to do this is my future.




This is a keg the entire day, guitar hero karaoke mess.











Molly makes pins, money clips and other amazing things. She was kind enough to let us make some of our own pins. A couple of the ones I made read.."Fuck a tree","Fuck your money","Beer","Gay pride","Gay is what I am"...to name a few. Thanks Molly!



















Trader Sams is a busted version of Trader Joes and Cha Cha. But I was like, Whatever.







Witness protection program.









No comments: