The lucky ones.

I had a dream last night that I crashed my roommates car through a fence and into a wall but the only that that happened was the interior, like the cloth interior flew out of the window so we had to distract her and try and staple/glue back it back in. This wasn't so bad but it ended in dodging bullets and a car chase in an underground parking lot. Its crazy but all of my dreams are nightmares, every night. Im not even kidding. And lately I can remember them and tell them in full detail. They are mainly about being followed, chased, zombies, dark areas...yea.

Got my day started with this..Bobby Caldwell-Open your eyes




I was at work the other day and found myself staring at the cover of We Are The World album cover investigating Hall and Oates gesture, Dylan's face, how cool Michael Jackson looked and how crazy Stevie Wonder looks grabbing onto Diana Ross. Oh, and what is Bette Midler doing there? She just looks like she doesn't even belong there.Anyways, the point is that night I get home and check that one particular internet website the masses visit and saw that coincidentally Max sent me a video of some folks re-enacting the We Are The World performance. Shits hilarious.







Watch this!




Last night Bette and I went to this gutter punk house party, it wasn't the best but I did get to dance with the band later on in the evening to Everyday is Like Sunday which was pretty hilarious. The one guy was using a broom stick as a prop and the other dude was singing on the mic and the drummer even jumped in...soon after that we decided it was time to bounce so Bette took me back to this spot to get some tortas and sopes. Sooo goood. This joint has the hottest hot sauce in the world but I cant get enough.



Thanks Bette.

Today is the last day of sticking it out at work then Im off the San Francisco, can you say word? WORD. This will be my third time.

First time) My brother and I went with my dad and his new girlfriend when I was way young. I remember riding the trolley through Chinatown and thats pretty much it. The photo documentation is the only reason why I remember this trip. There's a classic photo of Ryan putting me in a head lock in front of some restaurant.



Second time) Colby and I went on an adventure to Berkeley to see Daft Punk. 7 hour car ride, no radio. There and back. Lets just say I know everything about Colby as well as she knows everything about me. We ate at Blondies Pizza and went to the show. After the concert we were all kinds of messed up and went to meet Ben at his place in the city. Ben knows whats up. We tired to go out but ended up laying on some dudes floor listening to records and watching some spin off or maybe even original type show like Planet Earth. That next morning we cruised around the city and ate at some joint for breakfast that gave us a plate called the chefs mess. Its every single breakfast food ona plate with melted cheese on top, woah. This was too much fun.






Third time) This time Im riding with a friend Eric tomorrow when he gets off work. This could be all sorts of awkward but you know what I wont let it be. Ill just start out by asking him to tell me everything about him starting from his first memory. This should take up some time. Right? Were meeting a ton of fools there and staying at this guy Duncan's house. Its a big birthday blow out. This is my San Francisco trip on a budget. Hurray!






Worlds largest 40 collection.

No comments: