to be a ninja.

Last night I went to my brothers, seeing as Ryan cant watch one thing we watched one million things. I usually hate that shit, starting a movie and then changing it in the middle sort of thing but it turned out to be coool because he introduced to to two amazing shows. I got to catch a little of Empire Records which is always nice because Johnny Whitworth is a babe. Empire Records then to Pirates of the Caribbean then Tombstone then to these two new jems....



Ninja Warrior :



This obstacle course is crazy in the brains. Who builds these things? They are serious.

Anndddd

Unbeatable Banzuke:

This show is nuts. The one last night featured this ultimate obstacle course that contestants had to maneuver a uni cycle through. This ones just as good though :



I want to go to Japan so I can try it. Im not kidding. Safe enough for me, they have guys crouched down on the sides ready to catch you if you fall. Now thats thoughtful. This fool has bike skills for days.

I'd probably do better at something like this though...




These shows remind me of Double Dare, but Double Dare involved green slim and pies. I always wanted to be on Double Dare and that one other show...I cant remember the name.. the one with the kids and they had to go climbing through this temple and fools would come after you. I think it was Legond of the Hidden Temple?? Everything about that show was quality other than the scarys coming after you. Unnecessary. Just as unnecessary as this post.



Yes!

Then we watched Chasing Amy. I think homegirl is annoying when she yells but the movie is always good. Honrable babe mention for that movie... Jay from Jay and Silent Bob. Yup. Jason Mewes. Not now but then. Oh and cant forget Jason Lee.

Side note : Colby and I used to come home every night before we lived together and when we lived together and watch the first 15 minutes of Super Troppers. I mean the whole movies good but the first 15 is a garunteed good time before you pass out. Sooo last night we capped off the night with the first 15, Ryan went to bed so I said screw it and watched the whole thing. Drop your coat and grab your toes, im gunna show you where the wild goose goes.

Its going to rain tonight. I just watched Death Proof, that movie sucks.

1 comment:

jeff (that one kid) said...

dude i just saw ninja warrior and unbeatable banzuke for the first time on sunday! so good.