A discovery.

Last night Lyndsea explained to me why pirates wore eye patches. I found this information to be very cool.

She said that they wore eye patches because when they would dool other pirates on land or even on a ship, if they were to duck into a dark area or she said a cave or something dark they could switch the patch to the opposite eye and already have an eye adjusted to the lighting. Tricky pirates, tricks are for kids. I think this is brilliant. Quentin begs to differ but I explained this could be very true considering we have never sat down and thought about why exactly pirates sported these things. I mean the obvious reason would be something like..they don't have an eye ball right? Thats boring.

Normal folks wear eye patches for missing eyes, pirates do for fighting. For normal guys like this :






You know its pretty hard to find a decent picture of a pirate. Type in pirate and Johnny Depp pops up. No Johnny Depp, you are no pirate.


Ahhahhaa.




A girl just walked into my work and bee lined to me and asked what time we opened. I answered "12 everyday". She looked at me confused. I looked back at her confused. Then she asked if we were open right now. Huh? Door open, lights on, music playing, customers shopping. Its 2:04 and we are indeed open. I mean?...

Have a good day assholes. Mines gonna be a long one.

No comments: