Tapas.

Chris put together a dinner the other night at Cobras and Matadors, went in skeptical about it because two minutes before entering the restaurant a friend told me that they had been closed for a week and almost got a C but pulled their shit together and got a B...and hey man, I dont care about this letter system usually but I was worried.

No need to be worried, it was soooooo gooooood. I will be back in the near future. I've never eaten so many animals in one sitting my entire life. Steak, pork loin, squid, clams and salmon.

Jupiter took pictures, I'm stealing them. I think this might be against the rules somewhere but Im throwing him photo credit and I took pictures for him the rest of the night at Vine bar....so its all good.

Taking them from this guy :



Chris brought 8 bottles of wine!









Then proceeded to vine bar and it was bananas.

You wanna know what else is bananas, the new Cat Power album. Picked it up yesterday at amoeba along with The Association and David Bowie. Danny and I also met Jeffrey for lunch at Bossa Nova, after lunch he took me to a couple of shops in China Town. Danny has a secret spot to get these thin white tanks and we got some Pocky too. I love secret shops, I used to have a secret shop by my old apartment that was filled with really good vintage jems and random Jamaican knick knacks but the owner killed it with cheesy night club clothes so I don't go back.

No comments: