Taking Care of Business.

Welp, its time to go.



Max and I ventured to a friends house party last night. We only made it to the door and turned around, but before we even got out of the car we sat for literally 5 minutes watching this bum. I was convinced he was, well you know what I wont even go there but I was convinced he was doing something. We enjoyed the fact that he took off his shoes and set them outside of the blanket. Max reminded me that this was his home and of course he would remove his shoes.




I like this picture.



We ended up at the Verdugo Bar, it was cool in there. Max's man spun some records and I made awkward small talk with a friend of a friend. Small talk sucks.

Car party.



An hour later;







Its my day off. I got myself to TCB and do some laundry and I have successfully watched I Robot and some basketball movie with Samuel L Jackson and my girl Ashanti. Its weird I Robots on today, Max and I were talking about robots last night. She said that pretty soon they are going to be filling gas tanks at the gas station and I said I dont want any robots around me. I mean robots are cool and all but no. Lucky for me I dont have a car so I wont be apart of all that. Butttt this means robots will not only be at gas stations soon, they will be everywhere. Dont ever trust a robot unless he's your bestfriend.

Im waiting for Porcelian and Bette to swoop me to go to Saint Vincents. Im excited.

The veiw from my couch.

No comments: