Long Over Due!!I

Colby and I walked to meet James, Chris and Holly for breakfast burritos at Town and Country. On the walk Colby and I were told "Jesus loves you"..our response "Thank you, we know"..On the walk we decided to dedicate her trip home to the movie The Bucket List, but ours was the Fucket List.. the point was to do things we've never done before. One of them being as boring as taking a picture of ourselves on self timer. How cool, right?



The Fucket List indeed.



James Free. This is right before the burrito mix up. We all ordered burritos but in our own kind of ways. The lady messes it all up. Too bad I didnt realize I had Jaymes untill I noticed the sour cream in hers, she hates everything white so i knew it was mine...too bad i didnt notice untill half of it was gone. I didnt care though, I was satisfied with the fact that James ate sour cream.





Holly was in town as well.



Then we went to James new condo.



Its a bungalow really, this is us in it later that night.



Then to Cha Cha.

This fucking asshole shows up in a costume.






Freeee.














The next morning Danny, Quentin, Colby and I went to the Goodwill. Hayley Shores on a budget and was trying to find something to wear for new years. Classsy.


I almost got this jacket to wear that night, fancy. Danny looked better in it than me. I couldnt of looked more like I should have a girlfriend.



Barrigans every Wednesday, what do you know about 2 dollar margaritas. NOTHING.










Barrigans leads to Shortstop because its right across the street, too easy.






We headed home and did some things for the Fucket List that I cant disclose and then Quentin and Colby cut a rug. Colby come home!







We went to Pho, we always go to Pho. Pho's on time out.



That night we headed to Pehrspace. This is Noel and Colby.



Sarah Bear.


The following morning we went to Melrose so Quentin could make some cash money selling some things. What is more fun that walking up and down melrose, nothing is better.

Im kidding.

Ran into these Dykes.







I know, I know..but the colors are sooo goood.


I dont know why but at the instant I got done doing all of this I wanted to hear this song. Its too bad the video sucks, bummer.



And because this song rules.


Subtitles to better understand the video? This is the future.

No comments: