Doing Things.

Max met me at my house this morning, this was after I woke up on Jaymes couch looking all kinds of road hard forgetting that I had to go get breakfast with pops and my brothers. I did the walk of shame down the driveway and went in what I wore the night before. Yup. Max and I wanted to "do things" today, Rosebowl was almost ending so we decided to hit up the dollar sale, then to the Beverly Center with the sole purpose of getting a pretzel at Auntie Anne's and then walked the junction in search of a happy hour anywhere. El Cid was closed so we went to Acapulco for some margaritas. Margaritas and sunshine. Then to vons,a guy won an I-pod in the lane over. He was stoked . Did I win? No, not today.

Auntie Anne's is where its at. Its one of those things that when your done eating it you get kinda bummed and wonder where it went so quick. Auntie Anne's at home? Too bad this wasnt the fundraising I was forced to do in school. I was stuck with pizza kits, boring.





Why do I always get salt and wipe it off? I guess its like when every time I order a sandwich..I get tomatoes and then open the sandwich and take them off. Every time.

Countdown to getting out of this place for a bit. Chi Town in 5 days. Moms said she cant wait to cook for me, mom i cant wait either. Lasagna pro, shes got breakfast sandwiches down to a science. This is a double trip, the second week there I'm taking the train to Kalamazoo, Michigan to see the best of the bunch. Haven't seen them in a year. Can you say word. WORD. Mom takes me to Woodstock, Illinois every time. Its a small town by where she lives that is literally a square of shops with knick knacks, quaint restaurant's and a $3 movie theater with NEW movies..and i ts not like the crummy $2 theatre off Fairfax ( side note, last time I went there I saw GO! ).Groundhogs Day was filmed in the center of the square, coooool.






Here's some flix of when I went there last year. Cheese z.











Moms



Family Portrait with self timer? Sure.



See you soon miss.

No comments: