I dont even know.



Saturday morning Birthday breakfast for Mom, 9:45 am. Woah.



She bought me that coat, usually I wouldnt be down but things are looking up Susan Shore..I like it.

The first thing I noticed when we were in the car on our way to "do things" for her birthday:



Mom told me we had the perfect day. After breakfast we went to get our nails done with the gift certificate that she got last year for her birthday?! The nail lady told mom about this thrift store down the street. Small town thrift store..maybe?



Turns out it happened to be the best place on earth.
A) It was huge
B) We used a shopping cart
C) Everything was under $5
D) I got sunglasses for .87 cents man
E) We left with 1 million things for $23.00



Out of excitment for the day..



I convinced my mom she needed a serious upgrade on her prehistoric computer, I mean Windows 98? Come on. She agreed, so we went a got her a lap top. Best Buy messed up again (long story) but it gave my mom another reason to hate the geek squad. Her hate for the geek squad is hilarious.

On the way home :





We got home and made crab cakes and tortilla soup. Yea, sooo good.







We watched Mr.Brooks, she passed out. I stayed up and watched celebrity rehab with Dr. Drew, that show it messed up.


1 comment:

molby said...

if i were in chi town right now i would be keepin yo ass warm.