Fix my necklace. Buy a bead.

Bed & Breakfast.




I'm used to 30min parking, 1 hour parking..well what am I even saying? I don't drive, but I'm used to seeing these signs. I love this sign, its on my moms street.



Woodstock, Illinois.



We went to Woodstock to see a movie, sorry Max but we saw Cloverfield. $4 movie, quite amazing really.

The streets are paved in bricks.







Other than that I walked around from shop to shop and took pictures. I like that place. There was an antique shop with classic cameras, like old Rollei's and a Ansco box camera for 10 bucks and I wanted them...did I end up buying them? No ! Dumb. I was worried about finding film but I am thinking about going back to get them Saturday. Yup, I'm gunna go back.









Chucks in the snow, not a good idea.







No toilet seat covers. Not a surprise.



We headed home to have dinner, we had to drive though town to pick up her shoes from the shoe shop and she took me by this place..



My mom noticed that one of her finger nails was better than the rest. I quickly educated her that everyone has a star nail or even a star hand. I showed her my star nail. Oh! and look at my new ring.



This bike is just an extra bike in her garage, I want to teleport it home but that's not happening. You know what else isn't happening, she isn't going to send it to me. Maannnnnnn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh snap. I saw cloverfield too. ha.