24oz of Fosters.

Are you for real?



Illinois is Sans toilet seat covers, everywhere. Is it weird that I care. I actually notice this kind of thing.

Are you for real?




Are you for real?



I bought this, no..i didn't. But if I did my guests would of been stoked.

To give a visual :

Backyard.



Front yard.




Going to the city,





We took the train, I love the train !
















"Hayley I want to take you to the Pea"..?



Lima bean maybe? Sooo good.








You look up..



And see this. I want to teleport the lima bean to the center of the Echo Park Lake so I could walk to it everyday.






Seriously.



River frozen over. I dont know why when I see these kind of things I automatically imagine worse case scenario. For instance, what if you fell over the edge. Or, what if you saw someone fall over the edge.





That got me kind of down until I saw this dude.



Closer look. Muwahahaha word.








John Belushi.





1st floor, 2nd floor? Nope. 94th, 95th and 96th floor? Sure.





My ears were pissed.

Views from the Ladys restroom.





Restaurant, woaahhh.



Well thats just nice. Imagine that.



Thats where we were.







Finally it was time for dinner. Sushi Samba, japanese fused with brazilian and peruvian. Cool!



We had some drinks and a good dinner. One roll I ordered had salmon on top, a jalapeno and then melted mozzerella. Best thing in the world? Yea maybe. Got to the train station a litle early. What to do? Go to the bar and have a 24 of fosters.

This guy won for the day, MGD tall can on his way home. Way to go sir.



I was kind of jealous.





It snowed 6 inches in Crystal Lake while we were gone, guess what I had to do this morning? Shovel the drive way...... We get outside and she hands me a shovel. Not just any shovel, a shovel that you dig graves with. What did she get? The real deal shovel. In the middle of doing it I said "Mom, my back hurts"..she yells back.."I know". Then a guy walked by and said "Having fun".."No"...."Smile, springs coming"..Indeed.

No comments: