My love for cheese.

Picnics and lounging on some grass, well on a blanket on top of some grass is where its at this summer.

Attending this beach picnic? No. I know exactly what those dudes are thinking. Beer on the brains.



Potential spots of greatness :








I want to get lost in here, but only in the day time strictly.






I just need to be here.



Now I need to buy one of these, and no not one of the super delux styles that when you open it up its like magic but just a basic basket filled up with everything I love....fruit snacks, pineapple, cheese and crackers, bay cities sandwiches, macaroni salad, juice boxes and a 40oz of high life.




On another note ..

Hassan came through to see my at work today and told me about the OBEY Store opening tonight right down the street from my house. Yea! And a pop up store party in downtown. Tonight looking up.

No comments: