I know what it feels like to be a tourist.

Woke up on Sunday and decided to go out into this world. The plan : Go to Lyndseas, eat pizza and candy, go to Venice and back to Lyndseas for a movie. The Museum of Jurassic Technology was an option but there isn't enough hours in a day man.







Zeus, he lives in one of the front bungalows and is always kicking it outside. He'll sit at the top of the stairs for hours and sometimes he'll hang at the bottom of our stairs like this morning.










Is this not the biggest zippo you've EVER seen.






My brain size : 21 inches around. My pinky : 1 1/2 inch around.



Got to Lyndseas house, this needed to happen before we could go anywhere.










Metalocalypse pins !!!!







Lyndseas home made steamroller, genius.






















Possible upcoming holiday card ? Maybe.







Shout-outs!










Cash only really salts my game.






Statue having Sexy time.




Hillary having Sexy time.




He's pissed.





Oh, and this lady was pisssssed, she just stood there staring at the wall bitching somebody out on her phone.



Colby, Im so scared.






That reminded me of this..



Homey dont play that.




















Got back to homegirls house and watched Annie Hall for the first time, I decided I want to own this movie rather than having to buy it on on demand in the future.




Earlier in the day while sitting on my front stoop I told Lyndsea I wanted to either watch Fifth Element or Jurassic park to complete my day...and sure enough when I got home from this long day Jurassic Park 3 was on the tube. So what better to do on a Sunday night, stay home and watch a dinosaur flick and go to bed by 11.

No comments: