Its just people having a good time.

A couple of things I realized yesterday :


I want the new Luella sunglasses, cant find a picture but they look like a cat mask but from the nose up. I want them in white.

Bud Light is making Lime beer. I mean what else Budweiser as if Clamato beer isn't enough?

I remembered that I think Sandra Bernhard is cool.

I was sitting in Borders waiting for a friend and realized that Danity Kane sucks and there lucky to even be in a magazine. Wheres my magazine? Oh, and that I want to read this book called No Touch Monkey by Ayun Halliday. I was stuck sitting in the travel section because of the only open chair to hang and too lazy to get back up and grab the new Flaunt so I started reading that book even though the cover was terrible but bitch is funny.

That I need to see Lars and The Real Girl.

France wins! They made a sky restaurant. And no, not like the one that you go 90 floors up in a secure building that spins at the top but they suspended a table 160 feet in the air by a crane, It seats 22 people and serves a 4 course meal. The cost, $38,000. No big deal.

No comments: