Perhaps.



Porcelain and Ron learning.


















Max and I successfully got a few games in before the masses showed up. We watched Dancing With the Stars with the bar tender while he made us some kind of chocolate shots? I don't know.







Do you know The Selby? If not, become acquainted with it. It's great! Either click on the link at the top right of this page where it says AMAZING or type in theselby.com.

This is me "selbying" Jeffery's amazing house in Boyle Heights. As to some, Boyle Heights is the next Echo Park I suppose. Up and coming. I need to figure out a spin off name that way I can continue taking pictures of my friends places.

Here is his house that he shares with two roommates.

JEFFERY'S GREEN THUMB HOME.






The view.






This is Danny laughing at me. Or my hair. Danny is a staple in Jeffery's house too, for he is his boyfriend.















ORANGE EVERYWHERE.






















I love how many plants Jeffery has around his house, makes you feel outside but your inside of course.



THE END.






Hearts follow me, Im being honest. Whether scratched in the ground or made out of water on a table, I see them everywhere.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's my house! I love guerilla photo shoots.

xoxo