Bright light city gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire.

New side job: Meet Wendy at the airport at 10:00 am, catch the 10:27 am flight to Vegas, order a drink, drink comes and at that point your already landing, get picked up in a town car, dropped off at the Hard Rock Hotel which at the time this thing called Rehab was going on (ultimate pool party). When Wendy told me about it in the car I misunderstood her and thought it was a pool tournament which I thought would be cool but no, it was spring break 1999 MTV style. Men in flip flops, lady's in gnarly swimsuits. Anyways, we checked the E! Entertainment talk box for damages and took some photos of it, got some lunch, played on the slot machines and then headed back to the airport at 4:00 pm, left at 4:20, ordered a beer, couldn't even finish it and landed at 5:20. Easy like pie my friends, easy like pie.

This will be happening once or twice a month, payed.


Here is my 7 hour trip in Vegas. Vegas for a day.




































Wendy, she accompanied me on my trip and trained me. I always knew I told people too much about me, way too open and honest some times. Wendy now knows everything about me basically from hanging with me for only 7 hours. Sorry/your welcome.



WOW!














This is me winning and not even knowing.






Not a gambling professional.















This is the E! talk box. The whole reason i was in Vegas.


















I was all into the clouds, feeeeeling the clouds.




































The easiest thing was leaving the airport and not having to grab any bags, running outside and jumping in Burcu's car. I went back to her parents house to have a traditional Turkish dinner for Burcu's birthday. Iesha taught me how to make the rice but I still haven't attempted. I need to, so good. Sometimes Ill be sitting with her family for 20 minutes in my own brain not even realizing they've been speakign Turkish the entire time. They've tried to teach me, its impossible.


















Birthday girl.









Iesha gave me an entire box of albums I didn't have and some great books for an early birthday gift, amazing!



Cough medicine and planet earth for the night.

No comments: