Seriously?

I like to look at the free stuff on craigslist in my area in hopes of..I dunno? Finding something cool. Came across this :

FREE 1 yr oldToilet, with 1 week old gasks and seals (Echo Park)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-824089661@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-02, 12:56PM PDT



I have an eljer toilet (1.6 low water use) one year old i installed for my tenants. infortunately the person is very heavy, so they keep losening the seals. i bought new seals last week. and after installing them. i decided to just buy a one piece toilet to save myself the hassle. i dont need the toilet. but it is basically new and needs a good home. I placed it in the alley behind the house. please do not disturb the tenants. First come first served.
The house is green, in an alley. i placed the toilet behind the bushes in the alley. You cant miss it.




You want it?

No comments: