I want to believe.

I went and saw X-FILES last night, generally I like every movie but this movie is not where its at. I suggest waiting for DVD release and watching it on a rainy day with nothing better to do. To give you an example / ruin the movie for you in a small way...well a couple of things : No aliens in this movie, at all. Child molester?.Molder is as boneable as before.



This might as well of been a movie still :



Anywho on a cooler note some rad amazing fun cool messy dudes are having an art show tonight that will be epic. This is where I'll be.



And tomorrow Im working at a craft table at this frying in the sun, come hang with me, let me tie dye you or your clothes? :




Oh and can somebody fill me in on what EXACTLY is the Dream Center in Echo Park, they are all starting to creep me out.

1 comment:

jeff (that one kid) said...

thanks for ruining x files for me. i'm never gonna read your blog again.

also, i think the dream center is the big homeless shelter over by hush hush. my friend chris allman used to go there all the time when he was visiting from utah. they have this place where you can take home canned food and other things, which if you think about, is pretty cool.