EARTHQUAKE

1,000'S DEAD IN HUGE CHINA EARTHQUAKE.


This scares me.

7.9 magnitude earthquake shakes Sichuan province, killing more than 8,700 people. Thats a huge number mann.



I remember the huge earthquake that hit LA in 1994, measuring at 6.6. That one killed 57 people and left 20,000 people homeless. My dad dropped us off at my mom's house and we went straight to bed to be awakened by a shaking duplex and my mom gripping my arm. She ran into my room and grabbed me and threw me under the dining room table then went back for my brother, tripped over his suitcase that had fallen in the doorway and grabbed Ryan. We all huddled under the wood dining room table waiting for it to stop shaking. I was scared because I thought the top floor of the duplex was going to come down on us. After that Ryan and I were terrified to go back to bed so we sat on my moms couch with a boom box equipped with batteries and listened to the news.


My brother told me that a crazy earthquake is coming in the future, god damn natural disasters.

No comments: