Bankrupt Christmas.

My brother met me at my store today, i boned out early and we walked around Silverlake to find my dad a gift. Ryan and I cant ever stay focused. Somehow it turned into us stopping at this street sale and looking for things not for our dad..but for us. Ofcourse. Luckly we took the 20 minutes to be selfish because i ended up getting a couple records. One IMPORTANTLY being Fonzies Favorites, "NO!, The Fonz has not taken to singing on this album. Better!! He has chosen his favortie 50's records to share with you" verbatim off the back. Amazing. With my personal favorites, I Only Have Eyes For You
(The Flamingos), In the still of the night (The Five Saints), Great Balls of Fire (Jerry Lee Lewis)..and more. Oh! and i almost forgot, Ryan got me a shirt from this place for xmas. None other than a Arsenio Hall Show shirt, thanks Ry.
Photobucket
Photobucket
One is not enough..
Photobucket
Then we ventured into this comic book shop, they are serious about comic books. I felt uncool in there because i didnt know much about comics and the people in there were giving me the "she dosent know jack about comics" eyes. But, we managed to get it together and get my little brother some PG comics. You know, like Superman and The Avengers in hopes of him starting his very first comic book collection.

This year blows for Christmas, nothing worse than having no dollar bills but still wanting to buy everyone gifts. Family first and then knick knacks for friends. Be happy friends, i LOVE knick knacks. Why did this picture come up when i tried to get an image for bankrupt Christmas?
Photobucket
Chuck Norris drop kicking a dog. Interesting :/ but awesome.

Never found anything for pops or his lady but we did find a nice table to sit at to eat food and drink fat tire. If you ask me today was a success.

No comments: